Aim for sustainable production processes, reduce energy costs with the optimization of energy consumption.
Cost pressure, rising industry expectations, strict legislation norms force the beverage sector to adopt effective energy management strategies, including the following initiatives:
- Monitoring, control and analyses of a large number of consumption data to get a clear picture on how energy is used within the entire facility and draw an accurate model of the energy flow.
- Benchmarking current energy use
- Projecting new energy efficiency improvement opportunities
- Optimizing equipment performance
- Minimizing energy, water, and heat losses
- Energy management system in Laško Brewery - Company Profile: Pivovarna Laško is the leading Slovenian brewery. Project: A preinvestment study and information system for energy management. During active monitoring and implementing the appropriate measures, Pivovarna Laško was able to decrease their water use by 14%, their electric… Read more