We would present energy management solutions in line with the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Law of the Philippines for the period 2017 – 2040, that enable energy savings to up to 15% (electricity, water) and an increase in energy efficiency in facilities.
CHOOSE TIME & LOCATION THAT WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
The team of energy managers will come to your company to discuss specific needs and requirements concerning energy management in your organization and make a DEMO presentation of energy management tools to show on real use cases how big saving could be reached and what short-term ROI could be expected.
15.08 from 13 AM – till 6 PM. Presentation “Introduction of energy management system in Industry (DS Smith, Heineken, Goodyear); SMX Convention Center in MOA, Pasay City.
16.08 – from 13 PM – till 16.00 PM. Presentation “Introduction of energy management system in hotels and facilities; SMX Convention Center in MOA, Pasay City.
- Introduction of Energy management system in Cement Industry
- Introduction of Energy management system in Steel factory
- Introduction of Energy management system in Glass factory
- Introduction of Energy management system in Brewery
Facilities & buildings
- Energy management in Vinzent-Group Hospital (hospitals, care centers)
- Energy management in Multi-purpose facility (shopping mall, aqua park, business center)
- Energy management in SPAR (shopping and logistic center)
- Energy management in Hotels
GemaLogic – advanced software platform
- GemaLogic is an advanced and complex software tool for energy management that enables a structured approach towards improvements in energy efficiency and the reduction of energy costs. GemaLogic fully complies with the ISO 50001 standard requirements.
- GemaLogic will allow your organization to gather information on the energy usage through monitoring, assessing, and visualizing energy consumption. It will help to make data-driven decisions and augment enterprise-level operations and financial decisions by getting better insights into energy procurement. The energy consumption insights will help in gaining competitive advantage, increase productivity at a reduced energy cost.
Innovative communication equipment for all types of data transfer:
- ComBox.L are wireless long-range sensors that use LoRaWAN technology to transfer data over great distances and use minimal amount of energy for their operation as they are battery- or cable powered. It is an important element of smart grids, smart cities. The device can be installed in buildings and industrial facilities.
The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.