In Solvera Lynx d.o.o. company we are looking for a talented and committed Java developer for permanent employment (full-time job).
Our clients are large energy consumers (industry, hospitals, railways, etc.) which we analyze in real-time using our GemaLogic software. Based on the results, we provide effective solutions to support our customers with energy management solutions in order to ensure electrification, digitalization and decarbonization.
What we expect:
- Experience in Java application design and development using various technologies (Java 8, Java EE, WildFly),
- Good knowledge of Java, object-oriented programming, and relational DBMS,
- Good knowledge of databases, SQL (MS SQL) and NoSQL (InfluxDB),
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies and Microservices architecture,
- Experience in building APIs based on Web Services (REST, SOAP) and JMS,
- Experience in Streaming processing (Apache Kafka),
- Logical, analytical thinking, structured and target-oriented approach, very good problem-solving skills,
- A positive, proactive and passionate attitude towards work and team,
- Regular brainstorming with colleagues and making difficult technical decisions,
- Working in the Linux environment,
- Usage of the following tools: Jira (Ticketing), Bitbucket (Code Hosting), Git (Version control), Bamboo (Integration), Gradle and FlyWay (Build),
- The diligence of code reviews.
- Experiences from the Energy industry (Demand Side Management (DSM), Demand Response (DR), Flexibility market, E-Mobility, Production and Supply, etc.),
- Experience with DevOps (CI / CD, docker),
- Experience with unit writing and integration tests,
- Appreciation and practice of functional programming.
What we offer:
- Possibility of gaining wide knowledge in the field of the energy sector (electricity, natural gas, heat, technical gases, water, and other energy) and in the field of the production and supply of energy,
- Possibility of gaining wide knowledge in the field of Energy Management, Demand Side Management (DSM), Demand Response (DR), Flexibility market, E-Mobility, Virtual Power Plant, etc.,
- A creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance new ideas and thoughts,
- Excellent staff and team relations and a well-organized working environment,
- Regular weekly training and lectures within the team (every Friday),
- Work with Slovenian and international clients (Petrol, SIJ, Istrabenz gas, Eles, SŽ, Plinovodi, Adriaplin, Plinarna Maribor, Knorr Bremse, EnergieEffizienz, Microelettrica, Končar KET …),
- Transparent management of the company, where everyone can contribute to decisions and our further common path.
Contact: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in our office in Stegne (2nd floor, Stegne 23a, SI- 1000 Ljubljana).