At Solvera Lynx d.o.o. we are looking for a Java developer (student of the Faculty of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other technical fields (gender: male / female)) to help us develop a platform the Internet of Things (IoT) for the purpose of providing industry 4.0 and 5.0 solutions, energy management and energy efficiency.
Your tasks will include:
- Participate in developing algorithms for processing a great amount of data,
- Participated in the development of Java web applications using different technologies (Java 8, Java EE, WildFly, DBMS),
- Participated in the use of databases SQL (MS SQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (InfluxDB),
- Participated in the use of cloud technologies and the use of t.i. “microservices”,
- Participated in the development of Web Services (REST, SOAP) and JMS application interfaces,
- Participated in the development of data processing (Apache Kafka),
- Using the following tools: Jira (Ticketing), Bitbucket (Code Hosting), Git (Version control).
- A passion for developing high-quality software,
- Basic knowledge of as many of the above technologies as possible,
- A wish for learning and working in a team,
- Boy scout mentality rule: “always leave the code cleaner than you found it”.
- The opportunity to gain wide knowledge of application development and the use of modern technologies,
- Possibility of gaining wide knowledge in the field of the energy sector (electricity, natural gas, heat, technical gases, water, and other energy) and in the field of the production and supply of energy,
- Possibility of gaining wide knowledge in the field of Energy Management, Flexibility Market, E-Mobility, Virtual Power Plant, etc.,
- Offices in a new office building and a friendly workday,
- Later full-time employment possibilities,
- High-performance computer with 2 x 24’’ screens,
- monthly Solvera Talks in Kavarna café discussing miscellaneous topics with free coffee and croissants.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office in Stegne (2nd floor, Stegne 23a, SI-1000 Ljubljana).