It is a massive challenge for companies to adapt aging infrastructures to the new business environment and legislations, maintaining the highest level of safety for their operations.
The inhospitable industrial environment with a high moisture rate, extreme temperature conditions, and wide-spread production areas make energy management projects extremely challenging.
Solvera Lynx offers a modern and innovative solution for smart energy management based on in-house developed software (GemaLogic) and hardware (ComBox) solutions.
After the implementation of our system, you will get a detailed overview of energy consumption, introduce better energy management, achieve higher efficiency, lower harmful emissions and reduce energy consumption and cost in the long run.
Solvera Lynx provides the turn-key solutions to a wide range of businesses in the following industries: food and beverage industry, tobacco industry, textile industry, paper industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, rubber and plastic industry, glass industry, steel and metal industry, automotive industry, electric equipment manufacturing, furniture manufacturing, and building materials manufacturing.
Our Industry case studies
- Manufacturing - Solvera Lynx provides smart energy management solutions to a wide range of manufacturing companies. Using advanced GemaLogic Platform and ComBox communication equipment your company will reduce energy consumption and cost, increase company’s competitiveness, and introduce effective energy management across the organization.Read more
- Food and beverage - Improve energy efficiency and contribute to sustainability and economic success of your company by introducing advanced energy management tools. Optimize energy use among the biggest energy consumers in Food & Beverage industry: HVAC systems, Process technologies (cooking, filtration, mixing, packaging) and Cold Supply (refrigerators, freezing).Read more
- Telecommunication - High level of competition in the telecommunication industry, energy-demanding business operations and growing infrastructure challenge companies to introduce efficient energy management. Our solutions will contribute to complete digitalization of energy data, help to lower energy consumptions & costs and simplify asset & resources management.Read more
- Metals and Mining - Steel companies are the largest energy consumers among all the industries with energy costs accounting up to 25% of their annual budget. Improvement of energy efficiency performance is becoming crucially important for their competitiveness, sustainability and better resource management.Read more
- Automobiles and Components - Improve energy efficiency, reduce harmful emissions and comply with the latest legislation requirements. Our Energy Management system covers the most demanding sites in the manufacturing process: equipment management (furnaces, fans, blowers, pumps, generators), systems management (hydraulic system, compressed air systems, and HVAC systems.Read more
- Railways - Enable complex analyses of energy use on tracks & trains as well as the complete overview of energy consumption in buildings and other railway infrastructure. The scope of solutions includes: Actual Energy Consumption Analyses, Traffic-Energy Analysis, Energy Efficiency Improvement and Station Energy Solution.Read more