FIRST STEP TO ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND SAVINGS
An energy audit is a starting point for your energy management strategy.
Get clear answers as to where, when and how energy resources are being used. Our experts will visit your site and inspect every piece of equipment that is using energy, lighting, air conditioning, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, air compressors and water-consuming equipment. Once you have the audit results, you will make informed decisions about your upcoming energy initiatives, plan energy efficiency improvements, decrease energy costs and reduce emissions.
MAKE SAVINGS WITH AN ACTION PLAN
Targeted measures for your particular case with a detailed action plan for organisational changes and investment decisions that will lead to energy consumption savings.
The action plan complies with the EU methodology for energy audits.
All our energy audits are based on:
– UNI EN 16247 Standard, which determines the implementation of energy audits (energy audits);
– Standard SIST ISO 50002: 2018, which specifies the implementation of energy audits as well as the relationship between the energy audit and the energy management system according to the ISO 50001.
Our energy managers will help you to identify the best strategy for compliance based on regulatory requirements assessment.
CLEAR PLAN OF ACTIONS
Our energy audit report will focus on the presentation of feasible energy optimisation measures, but will also include:
– A description of the current energy situation
– An overview of the annual consumption and costs of individual energy sources for the last three years
– Elaboration of a detailed analysis of all energy media for the last year
– Identification and determination of the load profile of the main energy consumers
– An overview of energy systems, namely: the electricity system, the system for supply and distribution of heat and other relevant systems
– Project timeline
– Expected annual savings
– Expected implementation cost