Gas Monitoring System.
Take control over the gas grid
Collect All The Data From The Gas Grid.
– Measure, validate, and control the consumption of natural gas.
– Improve gas network efficiency, reliability and safety, optimise transmission capacities and reduce your metering costs.
– Monitoring of different statuses at natural gas reducing and metering stations
Predict Gas Consumption.
– Use advanced software solutions for accurate predictions of future gas consumption based on real-time data.
– In addition to current gas consumption data, further information is used to facilitate precise forecasting, i.e. weather conditions, production plans, etc. in order to obtain precise energy information.
Get Data From Gas Meters.
– Simple, easy-to-install LoRaWAN devices with a long lifespan and low operational costs measure the gas consumption of your end-users.
– Solvera Lynx provides cost-effective hardware solutions for remote data acquisition. Our innovative ComBox equipment utilises LoRaWAN technology, providing LoRa network device connection to gas meters.
– LoRaWAN sensors require a minimal amount of energy to function and are powered by batteries or cables, while their lifespan is over 10 years.
Integration With Billing And Reporting Systems.
– Validate measurements, control contractual parameters, calculate and issue standard or electronic invoices.
– Upgrade and improve allocation & balance management, automate billing & invoice processes, upgrade the capacity contract & bilateral capacity trade management.
– Digitalise billing processes â€“ calculate network charges and balance adjustment
– Digitalise accounting processes â€“ access accounting and commercial data â€“ pricelists, templates and other documentation.
Prevent Empty Gas Tanks.
– Measure the gas level in gas tanks, improve the supply, and simplify the logistics.
– Prevent empty tanks, overfills, decrease uncertainty related to custody transfer and reduce the safety risks, replacing manual measurements in hazard environments with modern wireless solution.
– Upgrade system by equipping one tank at a time, improving the efficiency, accuracy, and safety of the operations.