Solvera Lynx Company as a part of Philippines Energy Efficiency Alliance PE2 organizes Energy Management roadshow in Manila, the Philippines from 13 till 17 of August.
In line with the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Law of the Philippines for the period 2017 – 2040, we will present energy monitoring and energy efficiency solutions that enable energy savings up to 15%.
Make a difference in your organization! Tackle real issues and find the best energy saving solutions.
Learn more about the event here
Hurry up, we have just 5 free passes left. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
13.08 – 14.08 DEMO PRESENTATIONS. TIME & LOCATION CAN BE CHOSEN BY YOU. The team of energy managers will come to your company to discuss specific needs and requirements concerning energy management in your organization and make a DEMO presentation of energy management tools to show on real use cases how big saving could be reached and what short-term ROI could be expected.
15.08 from 10 AM – till 1 PM
Presentation “Introduction of energy management system in Industry (DS Smith, Heineken, Goodyear); SMX Convention Center in MOA, Pasay City.
16.08 – from 1 PM – till 4 PM – Presentation “Introduction of energy management system in hotels and facilities; SMX Convention Center in MOA, Pasay City.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT USE CASES AND REFERENCES
Energy Management in Industry – #IEMS
- Introduction of Energy management system in Cement Industry (25 building, 3,000 tons of clinker /day). Using our Platform the company has accomplished primary energy management goals: total visibility of energy consumption, holistic monitoring of energy efficiency performance, reduction of energy consumption and energy costs. SUBSTANTIAL ENERGY SAVING: 4.522,3 MWH (3% of energy consumption) that equals 300.000 EUR savings. 300% ROI FROM ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION.
- Introduction of Energy management system in Glass factory
- Introduction of Energy management system in Brewery
Facilities – #BEMS:
- Energy management in Vinzent-Group Hospital
- Energy management in the biggest shopping & recreational center in Slovenia (office building, shopping center and aquapark)
- Energy management in SPAR
The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.