We are welcoming a student of Computer and Information Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Physics or other technical programs (Male/Female) to join our development team.
Your Tasks Will Include.
- Participate in developing algorithms for processing a great amount of data
- Participated in the development of Java web applications using different technologies (Java 8, Java EE, WildFly, DBMS)
- Participated in the use of databases SQL (MS SQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (InfluxDB)
- Participated in the use of cloud technologies and the use of t.i. microservices
- Participated in the development of Web Services (REST, SOAP) and JMS application interfaces
- Participated in the development of data processing (Apache Kafka)
- Using the following tools: Jira (Ticketing), Bitbucket (Code Hosting), Git (Version control)
- A passion for developing high-quality software
- Basic knowledge of as many of the above technologies as possible
- A wish for learning and working in a team
- Boy scout mentality rule: always leave the code cleaner than you found it
- The opportunity to gain wide knowledge of application development and the use of modern technologies
- Possibility of gaining wide knowledge in the field of the energy sector (electricity, natural gas, heat, technical gases, water, and other energy) and in the field of the production and supply of energy
- Possibility of gaining wide knowledge in the field of Energy Management, Flexibility Market, E-Mobility, Virtual Power Plant, etc.
- Offices in a new office building and a friendly workday
- Later full-time employment possibilities
- Monthly Solvera Talks discussing miscellaneous topics with free coffee and croissants.